Wednesday, March 26, 2008


I wasn't sure about posting this but I am, to tell you about the singer I went to see the other night. I was drawing partially under the table (i was in front) and as you can see her hand came out all sorts of crazy. Back the singer, her name is Teagan Ward and she is awesome.
It was an acoustic show (which I LOVE). She sounds a bit like Patty Griffin (so I am told), old Jewel(less twangy). I guess I cant put a great person on it. I just saw that you can check her out on itunes. She also writes all of her music. Well, I guess that's it for the plug.

9 comments:

Alan said...

glad you posted. enjoyed visiting your blog. nice work here.

Shelly McC said...

Wow! Haven't been here in ages! You have some wonderful work here!! Great sketches! Great blog!

Anonymous said...

I really like your drawing style. You have a lot of beautiful sketches!

caseytoussaint said...

Good for you, doing this intricate drawing during a concert! I can never do anything worthwhile in those situations.

Sandy said...

Very cool post under difficult conditons for sure.

Anonymous said...

This is a dificult skech and the circumstances are as well, but you did great Genine..well done!
Ronell

Ann said...

Great sketches. Good to see you back to posting :)

Margaret Ann said...

Lovely, detailed, and spirited! What a fun time you must have had. I just love singer-songwriters...they have the real soul!

Thanks for popping in for a visit! :) Such fun to find you! :)

Joan Y said...

On-site drawings are the best! Thanks for the tip! I found Teagan Ward on My Space and am enjoying her music while writing this! :) Musta been a wicked concert!